What you'll need (servings about 6):
6-8 - chicken breast tenders or 2 large chicken breasts
1 medium onion (diced)
15 oz can - Cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
15 oz can - Black beans (drained and rinsed)
14.5 oz can - Fire Roasted tomatoes with juice
1/2 packet of ranch dip (Hidden Valley is my fave but you can use any)
3/4 cup - chicken broth or stock
1 tsp - chili powder (to taste)
1 tsp - 21 Seasoning salute (Trader Joe's)
1 tsp - cumin
1 tsp - Chile & Garlic seasoning
8 oz package cream cheese cut into 6 pieces
Optional for Garnish: Cilantro, Avocado, Shredded cheese, Parsley or tortilla strips
1. Place chicken into instant pot, then add beans, onions, tomatoes and chicken broth. Then mix.
2. Add ranch dip, chili powder (to taste), 21 Seasoning salute, cumin and Chile & Garlic seasoning
3. Cut cream cheese into 6 or 8 pieces and place in crock pot, no need to mix again. Cover and seal instant pot with lid, switch the valve to the "sealing" position and cook for 20 min high pressure. Once it is done cooking, let it naturally depressurize for about 5 minutes then switch the valve to the "venting" position to completely release steam before opening lid.
4. Remove chicken and transfer to a plate and shred using two forks. Stir chili and ensure that cream cheese is melted then add shredded chicken back to the pot.
5. Seal instant pot and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Once done stir again and chili is now ready to serve. Garnish if desired.
If you're thinking about trying this meal, I'd love to hear all about it. Add to your Instagram in-feed post or stories and tag me @baileyhouse2home and use the hashtags #CookingWithNisha and #BaileyHouse2Home. Feel free to leave a comment below and tell a friend where you found this recipe.