Old Bay-Honey Wings (Air Fryer)
What you'll need (serves 4 to 6): For Chicken: 1 1/2 - 2 lbs - chicken wings (you can leave them whole or cut them into parts) 1/2 tsp - Onion Powder 1/2 tsp - Garlic Powder 1/2 tsp - Black Pepper
1/4 tsp - Paprika 1/2 tsp - Frank's Red Hot Seasoning Blend (optional)
1 tsp - Parsley 1/2 tsp - Red Crushed Pepper 1 tsp - Old Bay Seasoning
1 tbsp - Olive oil
1 stick of Butter
1/4 cup - Old Bay Seasoning
1/4 cup - Honey
1/2 tsp - 1/2 tsp - Frank's Red Hot Seasoning Blend or a few dashes of hot sauce to taste
Instructions: 1. Thoroughly clean chicken and pat dry with paper towel to get rid of excess water.
2. Put chicken in a mixing bowl. Add olive oil. Season with Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Paprika, Frank's Red Hot Seasoning Blend (optional), Parsley, Red Crushed Pepper and Old Bay Seasoning. Give the chicken a good mix to ensure chicken is coated in the seasoning mixture.
3. Cover with plastic and place in fridge for about 2 hours.
4. Turn on Air Fryer to 360 degrees. Remove chicken from fridge and add wings to air fryer. Do not overcrowd chicken, depending on how many pieces you're cooking this may need to be done in batches.
5. Cook wings for about 15 minutes, then flip chicken and cook for an additional 5 to 7 minutes.
6. While chicken is cooking prepare Old Bay-Honey Sauce. In a small saucepan add butter, old bay seasoning and Frank's red hot seasoning. Whisk until butter has completely melted then remove from heat and set aside.
7. Once all chicken is done cooking, add to a clean bowl and pour sauce over chicken. Toss to coat.
8. Return chicken to air fryer for about 2 to 3 minutes to make it crispier (this is optional).
9. Chicken is now ready to serve. Enjoy!
If you're thinking about trying this meal, I'd love to hear all about it. Add to your Instagram in-feed post or stories and tag me @baileyhouse2home and use the hashtags #CookingWithNisha and #BaileyHouse2Home. Feel free to leave a comment below and tell a friend where you found this recipe.