What you'll need (serves 10 to 12):
1 1/2 cups - whole milk
1 cup - of half & half
1 - 10.75oz can of condensed cheddar cheese soup
2 cups - grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup - grated mozzarella cheese
1 cup - grated colby cheese
1 cup - grated monterey jack cheese
1 stick - sweet cream butter or salted butter
1 tbsp - Lawry's seasoning salt
1 tbsp - black pepper
1 tsp - paprika
1 tbsp - Frank's Red Hot seasoning blend
1 lb - Elbow macaroni
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13" baking dish. Set aside.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 7 to 10 minutes until pasta is al dente; drain and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil.
2. In a medium sized sauce pan combine whole milk, half & half and butter over medium heat, whisk until butter has melted. Add cheddar cheese soup, then add shredded cheeses, continue to whisk until smooth.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine drained pasta with cheese sauce. Add Seasoning salt, black pepper, paprika and Frank's red hot seasoning salt. Mix to combine all ingredients.
4. Transfer half of the pasta mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with more grated cheese (optional) then top that with the remaining pasta mixture and more grated cheese (optional) .
5. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and cheese is hot and bubbly.
For a crunchier topping and a more firm consistency:
Prepare recipe as directed but bake at 350 or 375 F degrees for 20-30 minutes. Then put oven on Broil at the end of baking for about 2-5 minutes, until golden brown and crunchy.