If you still don't own an Air Fryer, what are you waiting for? My friend gifted me with my Air Fryer as a housewarming gift about a year ago and I have been trying all sorts of recipes in this thing....I'm in love. I spotted some 6 quart air fryer at Costco for $49.99 about a week ago, but you can find them everywhere.
Anyway, let's get into these shrimp, this recipe is so delicious you can eat the shrimp on their own , on tacos, or just served with some rice & veggies. The shrimp are so citrusy, sweet & juicy. Most of these ingredients you may already have in your kitchen, simple and easy to make and if you exclude the marinate time, you can have this meal done in under 10 minutes.
What you’ll need (4 servings):
- 1 lb of Thawed Shrimp (Peeled, deveined and cleaned)
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp of minced garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Lime wedges & Cilantro for garnishing (optional)
1. After you have peeled, deveined and cleaned your shrimp, Add them to a large bowl, add lime juice, honey, olive oil, garlic and salt & pepper, Mix all ingredients.
2. Transfer shrimp to a ziploc bag, then place in fridge to marinate for about 30 minutes (do not marinate more than an hour)
3. Heat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
4. Drain excess marinade off the shrimp and put the entire batch into the air fryer ), you do not to cook shrimp in batches
5. Cook shrimp for 3 minutes, toss shrimp then return back to air fryer for an additional 2-3 minutes (or until shrimp are cooked through and pink in color)
6. Garnish with cilantro and lime (optional).
If you're thinking about trying this meal, I'd love to hear all about it. Add to your Instagram in-feed post or stories and tag me @baileyhouse2home and use the hashtags #CookingWithNisha and #BaileyHouse2Home. Feel free to leave a comment below and tell a friend where you found this recipe.