What you'll need:
1 to 1 1/2 lbs - Jumbo Shrimp (peeled, deveined and cleaned)
8 oz - Spaghetti or Linguine Pasta
1 tsp - Cajun Seasoning
1/2 tsp - Black pepper
1 tbsp - Frank's Red Hot Seasoning or you can use any hot sauce (to taste)
4 tbsp - butter (divided)
1 tbsp - Garlic (minced)
1/2 cup - White wine (you can use white cooking wine or chicken broth)
1 tbsp - Worcestershire sauce
Juice from half of a lemon
1 tbsp - Fresh Parsley
1. Cook pasta as directed on the package.
2. Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until butter looks frothy. Add in the shrimp, then season with Cajun seasoning.
3. Cook shrimp for about 2 minutes on each side then add garlic and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
4. Add white white (or broth), Worcestershire sauce, Frank's Red Hot, black pepper, and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
5. Turn off the heat. Add in the cooked pasta, the remaining two tbsp of butter and fresh parsley. Toss to combine pasta with shrimp. Ready to serve.
If you're thinking about trying this meal, I'd love to hear all about it. Add to your Instagram in-feed post or stories and tag me @baileyhouse2home and use the hashtags #CookingWithNisha and #BaileyHouse2Home. Feel free to leave a comment below and tell a friend where you found this recipe.