Updated: Oct 3, 2020
What you’ll need (for 4 servings):
1 ½ - 2 lbs of Thinly cut steak or shaved beef
4 oz – Teriyaki Sauce
16 oz - Cooked Lo mein/Asian noodles
3 tsp – minced ginger
2 – Red bell peppers
Salt & Pepper
¾ cup – Matchstick carrots
1 tsp - Sesame oil
2 tsp - Chili Garlic Sauce
Thoroughly clean all meat and fresh produce
1. Cook lo-mein according to instructions on packaging.
2. Stem, seed, remove ribs, and cut red bell peppers into ¼" slices.
3. Place a Wok or non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and add about 3 tsp of olive oil.
4. Separate steak strips then add to hot skillet. Add bell peppers and matchstick carrots. Add salt & pepper and cook for about 5 minutes or until you no longer see pink.
5. Add teriyaki sauce, minced ginger, sesame oil and chili garlic sauce (to taste) to skillet. Stir until combined about 30-60 seconds.
6. Add lo-mein noodles to skillet and mix until combined, about ½ minutes.
To see a video of how I made this, click here.
If you're thinking about trying this meal, I'd love to hear all about it. Add to your Instagram in-feed post or stories and tag me @baileyhouse2home and use the hashtags #CookingWithNisha and #BaileyHouse2Home. Feel free to leave a comment below and tell a friend where you found this recipe.