Dollar Tree Hack: DIY Candle Holder
I am sure we all have Dollar Tree vases just accumulating around the house that we aren't using. Although most vases look great on their own filled with beautiful florals, I just want to share a few inexpensive ways to jazz them up and a few different ways to style them.
What you'll need:
- Dollar Tree Vase
- Dollar Tree Votive Holder
- E6000 Glue
- Spray Paint (in any color you like), I purchased these cans at Walmart for about $4.00 each
For these vases I am using the votive holders as the base and will only spray paint the votive. But you can get little more creative and spray paint the top if you'd like.
1. Thoroughly clean and remove all stickers from vases & votive holders. Make sure they are completely dry before spray painting.
2. Spray paint the votive holders that will be use for the base. Allow to dry for at least 2 hours before handling.
3. Once spray paint is completely drive, using the E6000 glue, adhere the vase to the votive holder (base). Allow 24-48 hours for curing.
4. Now you are ready to style them. You can place candles inside, use them for your floral arrangements or for storing makeup, nail polish, office supplies, your favorite individually wrapped candy, utensils...the options are endless. Here are a few ways I styled mine:
These were very fun, easy to make and these can be used during anytime of the year. What do you think?